Website Maintenance Plans and Pricing
On DemandHourly Website Maintenance
- A minimum of 1 hour is required to sign up for this package.
- Website Updates to Wordpress software, Theme software, and Plug-ins.
- 1 Backup of Database.
- Spam purge, database overhead clean-up, and optimization.
- Daily Website Monitoring & Updates to Wordpress software, Theme software, and Plug-ins.
- Weekly Backup of Database.
- Quarterly Report detailing website updates, searches, site optimization, and activity.
- Weekly Spam purge, database overhead clean-up, and optimization.
- Security software & monitoring Pro-active defense to prevent Brute Force attacks, hacking attempts, and unapproved logins from rogue bots.
- Upload of new staff photos and bios, & new customer forms (great for growing businesses or those with fluid contract staff).
- Technical support with e-Commerce hosting company/ Plug-in/ Shopify site as needed.
- Software Updates: Plugins, Themes, WordPress
- Weekly optimization: Find and delete Spam comments, post revisions, and MB Overhead that can slow down your site
- Website Care Reports- 4/year (1 per quarter) Details of Backups, Optimizations, and Security for your records
- SECURITY- Pro Version of security software- under license of JBcreativeLLC: Daily Security Monitoring, Brute Force Attack Prevention, Customized Login, Scheduled Admin Lockout time, Malware Scans, Detection and deletion of suspiciously registered users
- SSL Certificate Installation (SSL Certificate purchased in your hosting account)
- Uploads- Videos from YouTube, Local News/Press Events, etc., PDF Forms (may require Plugin that incurs additional licensing charges, .e. Gravity Forms)
- Blog Posts Content Creation- This service is available as a contracted service.
- Re-design of Pages or New Page creation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I sign up for WordPress Website Maintenance even if my site was built by someone else?
Yes, of course! I can help you with all levels of support for your WordPress website whether I designed it or someone else did. Perhaps you did it yourself and just need some ongoing maintenance and security updates.
If you have a WP site built on a Premium Theme that I do not have you may need to purchase a license to receive updates to that theme, and I can help you with that.
Can I sign up for Website Maintenance if my site is on Squarespace or Shopify?
Do I need to sign a contract for Monthly service?
Do you offer support for WordPress Multi-Sites?
Can I upgrade after signing up?
What if I do not have a Maintenance subscription but have a WordPress emergency?
Dr. Laura Fiorenza, OD, Diplomate, ABO
Montgomery Vision Care
"I had a very bad experience with a local website development company. Julie developed a gorgeous website that has made our office flow improve greatly. I am very thankful that I chose JB Creative Consulting to fix my previous website headache! "
Still Point Gallery
Lisa Andrews, MEd, Rd, LD
Sound Bites Nutrition
Susan Christensen, Independent Eyewear Consultant
"JBcreative almost magically deciphered my ideas and business concepts into a professional yet unique website. I had a difficult time articulating the look I wanted but Julie created exactly what I hoped for and more. I have received many compliments in the few weeks since my site launched and look forward to seeing my business grow as a result. Thank you, Julie! "
Theresa Hernandez, Author
Adventures In Writing
"As an author, a website that renders correctly across all platforms is critical. I hired JBcreative to revise the site to make it fully responsive and easier to maintain. I love that the work was done in a matter of hours and now renders beautifully on every OS I've tested it on, across multiple devices and hardware platforms. And now, updating my site myself is super easy, allowing me to test things out on my own as my readership grows. But whenever I need help, JBcreative is available to help me out."
Renée Reed, CEO
"I have worked with Julie, of Julie Bolton Creative LLC, on several projects now and have been very happy and pleased with the work she does. She is very knowledgeable with the technical aspects of building a website as well as she knows how to make a website that is pleasing to the eye. Her websites are well thought out and designed. She is very organized and detail oriented—so I know I don’t have to worry about anything when I turn it over to her. I know the job will be done right the first time! "