2019 WEBSITE ON-DEMAND SERVICES
Fees are $60 per hour, paid in advance online.
Request via email only- no texts please!
Invoice will be sent for online payment (except for phone consultations).
Once paid, work will begin within 24-48 hours
WordPress Website Maintenance- 1 Hour $60
- Requires a minimum of 1 hour, more time if the site has numerous updates and in need of advanced maintenance.
- INCLUDES: database backup, updates to all plugins, themes, and WordPress software (if available- some hosts provide automatic WordPress updates) EXCLUDES: security scans, malware removal, or any other security fix; uploads of blog posts, media including images, PDFs, etc., -these services are billed separately.
Blog Posts & Uploads- $15 per 15 minutes, minimum of 15 minutes for each request
- Blog post upload, Images uploads, PDF forms uploads, Video Link uploads
- REVISIONS: Once the post/ image is uploaded, revisions can be made, but will be billed as an additional 15 minute fee. So be sure to edit and proofread prior to sending the upload request!
- Some requests can be combined for efficiency and economy. For example, if you send a blog post (written content) with an image as an attachment in the SAME EMAIL, only one $15 charge will be applied. Content and Images sent in separate emails are treated as separate requests and billed as two $15 charges.
- Appointments are required, weeknights and weekends only. Some holidays are available during the week depending on my schedule.
- Some weeks are unavailable due to blackout periods during my pre-election overtime work, the last week of April-1st week May, & last week Oct.- 1st week of Nov.
- Billed per minute, 15 minute/ $15 minimum.
- I use a Phone Recorder app to track time on call and will send a bill immediately after the call, and payment is expected within 24 hours.
- Any and all design work- edit photos, design logos, design print materials such as business cards, flyers, rack cards, posters, etc.
- Large projects will be proposed as a project fee rather than hourly, i.e. a new website design
“Julie has done wonders for my website and digital presence. She is organized, talented and very responsive to my requests. I love the beautiful design and upgrade she gave my web site as well as her useful tips for maintaining my site. I have recommended her to at least 4 or 5 other colleagues.”
Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD Soundbites Nutrition
Get in Touch
We are always looking for new exciting projects and collaborations.
Feel free to contact us.