Website Maintenance Plans and Pricing
On DemandHourly Website Maintenance
- A minimum of 1 hour ($50) is required to sign up for this package.
- Website Updates to Wordpress software, Theme software, and Plug-ins.
- 1 Backup of Database.
- Spam purge, database overhead clean-up, and optimization.
- Daily Website Monitoring & Updates to Wordpress software, Theme software, and Plug-ins.
- Scheduled Database Backups.
- Quarterly Report detailing website software, theme, and plugin updates.
- Weekly Spam purge, database overhead clean-up, and optimization.
- SECURITY MONITORING
- Technical Support Calls/ Chats to your hosting provider
- Software Updates: Plugins, Themes, WordPress
- Weekly optimization: Find and delete Spam comments, post revisions, and MB Overhead that can slow down your site
- Website Care Reports- 4/year (1 per quarter) Details of Backups, Optimizations, and Security for your records
- SECURITY MONITORING
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT CALLS- Yep, I'll do the Chat or sit on hold so you don't have to!
- SSL Certificate Installation (SSL Certificate purchased in your hosting account)
- Uploads- Videos from YouTube, Local News/Press Events, etc., PDF Forms (may require Plugin that incurs additional licensing charges, .e. Gravity Forms)
- Blog Posts, Content Creation or Editing- This service is available as a contracted service.
- Re-design of Pages or New Page creation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I sign up for WordPress Website Maintenance even if my site was built by someone else?
Yes, of course! I can help you with all levels of support for your WordPress website whether I designed it or someone else did. Perhaps you did it yourself and just need some ongoing maintenance and security updates.
If you have a WP site built on a Premium Theme that I do not have you may need to purchase a license to receive updates to that theme, and I can help you with that.
Can I sign up for Website Maintenance if my site is on Squarespace or Shopify?
I offer support services to those website platforms on an hourly basis only. Let me know what you need, and I can provide you with a quote so you’ll know what it costs to upload new product photos, have images edited with Photoshop, change the styling of one of your pages, or switch themes.
I am a Shopify Manager and offer some design and e-commerce support services on an hourly basis, and costs are calculated per project. If you have a WordPress blog/ website and a Shopify store, I can integrate the two sites for continuity and improved user Experience. All security and software updates to Shopify sites are handled internally at their servers, so that maintenance is part of your monthly Shopify fee.
Do I need to sign a contract for Monthly service?
No, you don’t need any contract. You can sign up for support for a few as 1 month with the “On Demand” option. There may be discounts on the Basic and Premium Packages if you want to pay for 1 year at a time.
Do you offer support for WordPress Multi-Sites?
No, At this time I do not. Many WP Plug-ins that I use are not supported on WP Multi-sites. However, if you need something updated on one of the sites or some assistance you may hire me at my hourly rate to help with one of your sites within the Multi-site.
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time after signing up.
What if I do not have a Maintenance subscription but have a WordPress emergency?
You may hire me at my hourly rate plus a rush fee that covers my time away from other clients and sites. Depending on the level of care needed, this can be costly! I recommend signing up in advance so you are not caught with an issue. I can usually restore your site to the most recent backup within a matter of hours, and even if some data is lost, most of it will be restored exactly as it was. I call it WordPress peace of mind!
“Julie has done wonders for my website and digital presence. She is organized, talented and very responsive to my requests. I love the beautiful design and upgrade she gave my web site as well as her useful tips for maintaining my site. I have recommended her to at least 4 or 5 other colleagues.”
Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD, LD Soundbites Nutrition
Contact JB Creative